- The 2017-2018 Annual Report – Imagination. Dedication. Success. Finding a New Way Forward.
- The 2016-2017 Annual Report – Continuing Growth • Evolving Services • Moving Into the Future
- The 2015-2016 Annual Report – Follow the Journey to Success
- The 2014-2015 Annual Report – The Many Faces of Spaulding Youth Center
- The 2013-2014 Annual Report – Ensuring that every child has a childhood
- The 2012-2013 Annual Report – Reaching New Heights
- The 2011-2012 Annual Report – A Place of Wonder. A Place for Discovery. A Place for Success
- The 2010-2011 Annual Report – Spaulding Pride
- The 2009-2010 Annual Report – Celebrating Success
- Summer 2019 Building a Sense of Community
- Spring 2019 Therapeutic Learning Extends Beyond the School Day
- Fall 2018 Success Beyond the ABCs and 123s
- Summer 2018: Sixty Years of Supporting Exceptional Children
- Spring 2018: Responding to Childhood Trauma
- Fall 2017: Putting Academics to Work
- Summer 2017: Annual Science Fair Sparks Excitement
- Spring 2017: Recognizing Accomplishments, One Week, One Day and One Behavior at a Time
- Fall 2016: Caring and Compassion on Campus and Beyond
- Summer 2016: The Arts are Alive at Spaulding!
- Spring 2016: Vision Screenings Show a Bright Future
- Fall 2015: Student Assessments Kick-Off Back to School Season
- Summer 2015: Spaulding Youth Center Ends School Year with All A’s
- Spring 2015: Complex Health Challenges, Comprehensive Care
- Fall 2014: Tools that produce big rewards for youth on the autism spectrum
- Winter/Spring 2014: Communicating through art
- Summer/Fall 2013: Reading is enticing at Spaulding
- Winter/Spring 2013: Heartwarming stories about foster care and adoption
- Summer/Fall 2012: Students Move into the new, spectacular, 22,503 square foot, high performance school building
- Winter Spring 2012: Author John Elder Robison inspires connections
- Summer/Fall 2011: Students on the Move at Spaulding
- Success Under Construction: Spaulding Youth Center’s New School – Building a Vibrant Center of Learning
- Spaulding Youth Center 2012: A place of wonder. A place of discovery. A place of success.
If you have questions about our publications or would like to sponsor one of the Spaulding Youth Center quarterly or annual publications, please contact Cheryl Avery at email@example.com or 603-286-8901 ext. 107.