Application for Admissions Form
This application form is required for consideration for admission to the Spaulding Youth Center. The form is available by clicking the link below. Once the PDF opens in your browser window, you can type in the required information and then print or save the completed form locally. If you choose to save the form, it can then be emailed to begin the admissions process.
As part of the application process, you will also be asked to review and sign the Spaulding Youth Center Student & Parent Handbook.
Day Student Admissions Forms
Below please find the required forms for a Spaulding Youth Center Day Student. Please click the links below to open the PDF in your browser and then download, print and complete the forms. Completed forms, including signatures where indicated, can be returned to the Admissions office.
- Authorization to Transport
- Concord Hospital Release
- Crisis Intervention
- Franklin Regional Hospital Release
- Health Services Intake
- Standing Orders Agreement
- Student Contact Information Form
- Emergency Anesthesia and Surgical Permit
- DCYF Day Student Emergency Anesthesia and Surgical Permit (DCYF Only)
- Medical Insurance Form
- Medical Release of Liability
- Permission to Administer Medications
- Photo Release
If you have any issues with the PDFs above or would like to schedule a campus tour, please contact Pat Seaward-Salvati, Director of Admissions at email@example.com or 603-286-8901 x202.