RECRUITMENT & LICENSING SPECIALISTMarch 07, 2019
Spaulding Youth Center is a leading provider of services for children and youth with neurological, emotional, behavioral, learning and/or developmental challenges, including Autism Spectrum Disorder and those who have experienced significant trauma, abuse or neglect. Services include academic, behavioral health, residential, foster care, health and wellness and family support.
We are seeking a professional, energetic and creative Recruitment & Licensing Specialist to join our Community Based Programs team. The Recruitment & Licensing Specialist will recruit, train, license and retain compassionate and caring adults to provide safe and nurturing foster homes to children in need using the SAFE Homestudy model. This individual will work closely with referral sources to inform, exchange, and update information on resources, services and needs as well as promote Spaulding Youth Center as a quality, client-based service provider.
The successful Recruiting & Licensing Specialist candidate will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related clinical discipline plus a minimum of two years’ experience working with children and/or families and demonstrated ability to serve and care for people in need.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, including interpersonal communication and group presentation.
- Have excellent and creative writing ability with emphasis on creation of persuasive copy.
- Have outstanding organization skills, assertiveness and openness to new ideas and a desire to grow and develop professionally.
- Possession of a qualified driver’s license and good driving record, as well as no history of criminal conduct or reports of child abuse or neglect are required.
- Good listening and group facilitation skills and flexibility in thinking and scheduling are also necessary.
- Trained or available to be trained in the SAFE Homestudy process.
Our team is focused on creating a welcoming workplace, where we are engaged, energized and enjoying the vitally important ~ and sometimes challenging ~ work we do. And, all of this happens on our absolutely beautiful, nearly 500-acre hilltop campus in Northfield, NH.
We offer a full suite of generous benefits, including health, dental, vision, life insurance and short and long term disability coverage. We offer excellent leave time benefits, a voluntary and employer-paid retirement 403(B) / ROTH program, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), credit union participation, a wellness program (including on-site work out facility) as well as other voluntary insurance opportunities.
To apply for the Recruitment & Licensing Specialist role, please submit letter of interest, resume and three professional references to Jobs@spauldingyouthcenter.org. If you prefer to complete our application, you can download the editable PDF application on a desktop computer at https://www.spauldingyouthcenter.org/current-openings/ or by clicking here to download.
Spaulding Youth Center is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status