DIRECTOR OF CLINICAL SERVICESMay 28, 2020
Spaulding has a wonderful opportunity available for a Director of Clinical Services. This individual will be the executive leader for the clinical and related student and family services in providing comprehensive services to children, youth, and families. This is an opportunity to manage a diverse staff as well as to develop and manage interesting and rewarding programs. Acting as a key member of the executive leadership team, including interaction with the Spaulding Board and state-wide stakeholders, this position is dynamic and challenging.
Established in 1871, Spaulding Youth Center is a leading provider of academic, residential, therapeutic and foster care programs and services for children and youth with neurological, emotional, behavioral, learning and developmental challenges. Located in Northfield, NH, we are situated on a scenic hilltop, surrounded by nearly 500 acres of beautiful woods, fields and mountain vistas. The campus offers a safe, supportive and intensely therapeutic environment for students to discover a love of learning while gaining study, social, independent living, and vocational skills.
Successful candidates will encourage and be accountable for cross-functionally collaborating with clinical staff, academic and residential directors in outlining and delivering on a therapeutic programmatic approach. Influencing and creating outstanding outcomes for the children and families who Spaulding serves is a unique opportunity for a mission-oriented leader. This individual will ensure consistent service delivery while meeting and exceeding regulations, using evidence-based techniques and best practice. They will ensure compliance with regulations, developing well-documented policy and procedures, aligning training and education, and embed quality assurance and quality improvement philosophies in all services provided.
Requirements for this role include:
- Minimum of ten years of related experience; preferably working with families, their children and adolescents with autism, neurobehavioral challenges, behavioral and emotional disorders, and/or developmental disabilities.
- Master’s degree in a clinical field such as social work, marriage and family therapy, psychology, guidance counseling, or a degree which would make one eligible for a license from the NH Board of Mental Health Practice or NH Board of Psychologists.
- Possess an active State of NH clinical license within a clinical field noted above.
- Advanced knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) preferred, and implementation of ABA-based programming a plus.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) a plus.
- Relevant work experience and/or experience with similar population strongly preferred. Extensive programmatic and clinical training experience needed.
- Experience in developing or overseeing compliance programs, writing policy and procedures, and associated training program development a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with focus on data-driven decision making (DDDM).
- Excellent communication skills and substantial leadership experience is required.
Staff wellness is supported by offering a very generous benefits package, free meals in our dining hall, an on-site fitness center open 24/7 and beautiful walking trails throughout our spectacular campus.
To apply for this Director role, please submit a resume, cover letter and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. We invite you to visit our informative website at www.spauldingyouthcenter.org to learn more about us and how we support exceptional children and families toward a successful future.
Spaulding Youth Center is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Would You Like to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position or another current opening, start by clicking here to download our employment application which can be completed as an editable PDF or printed and completed by hand. For optimal results when using this PDF application, we recommend clicking here to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Then, submit your completed application, a letter of interest, resume, and three references to Spaulding Youth Center, Human Resources, 72 Spaulding Road, Northfield, NH 03276-4608, or e-mail us at email@example.com.