BENEFITS ADMINISTRATORFebruary 13, 2020
We are seeking a Benefits Administrator to join our small but mighty Human Resources team. This position will be responsible for overseeing and planning the day-to-day operations of our employee benefits programs to include health, dental, vision, 403(b), wellness programs, safety and risk management, and workers compensation.
Established in 1871, Spaulding Youth Center is a leading provider of academic, residential, therapeutic and foster care programs and services for children and youth with neurological, emotional, behavioral, learning and developmental challenges. Located in Northfield, NH, we are situated on a scenic hilltop, surrounded by nearly 500 acres of beautiful woods, fields and mountain vistas. The campus offers a safe, supportive and intensely therapeutic environment for students to discover a love of learning while gaining study, social, independent living, and vocational skills.
Successful candidates will have a BA or BS with 5 or more years of benefits administration experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. This role requires a proactive, customer service and team focused, organized and creative individual to support our hard-working staff in understanding and utilizing their benefits options. If we don’t take care of our staff, they can’t take care of our students. It’s that simple.
Candidates must possess:
- Desire to develop and promote the best benefits programs available for Spaulding staff
- Excellent communication and public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to build and manage relationships with vendors
- Knowledge of and experience of project management to include rolling out benefits information, policies, enrollment and presentations
- Experience developing and sustaining wellness programs
- Retirement plan 403(b) administration experience
- Experience administering FMLA, COBRA and workers’ compensation
- Experience with understanding and implementing compliance with state and federal statutes regulations and policies related to benefits plans
- Strong technology and analytical skills, and comfort with new systems
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaborative skills
- Integrity and the ability to maintain highly confidential information
- High emotional intelligence in order to effectively manage difficult situations and conversations
- Understanding of the value and importance of the work Spaulding does, and a natural desire to support our students and staff
- Sense of humor, curiosity and compassion
- And, when needed, grit and tenacity
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Spaulding Youth Center is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.