At Spaulding Youth Center, we have a team of talented, caring and well-trained staff providing around the clock service for 365 days a year. To meet the needs of all of our students, we employ over 200 full- and part-time employees, 170 of which are responsible for direct service to Spaulding Youth Center students. From our classroom teachers to our maintenance workers, each member of our team is committed to improving the lives of the students we serve.
When asked what they are proud of, members of the Spaulding Youth Center staff have said:
- Making a difference in children’s lives.
- Helping children reach their full potential.
- Teaching new skills and watching kids grow and develop.
- Knowing children are safe.
- Student involvement in community-based activities.
- Seeing children and families reunify successfully.
- Being part of a team that truly cares.
- Helping a child and their family have a better life.
- Laughing with children and seeing them be happy.
- The artwork around the campus.
- The support and love that we provide to the kids.
Spaulding FamilyLearn More
At Spaulding Youth Center, each member of our staff can make a difference in a child’s life. That is why we cherish our employees – we all share the same commitment to helping children and youth to achieve their full potential.
Benefits & IncentivesLearn More
Spaulding Youth Center provides a benefits package designed to attract, support, and retain valued employees. Our goal is to meet the essential health needs of employees and their families, as well as help secure a strong financial future and enhanced wellbeing.
Current OpeningsLearn More
Spaulding Youth Center is always interested in adding highly-qualified, compassionate team players to our campus. Check out our latest openings to see if your skill set would be a good fit!