Spaulding Youth Center exists to foster life success for young people. As a recognized leader, we will provide superior educational, residential and community-based services, and treatment; as well as professional development opportunities for our employees and other specialists in the field.
Leverage our professional expertise to help young people with autism or other developmental and/or behavioral challenges learn the academic and life skills needed to be successful in their homes, schools and communities.
Values and Principles
- We value the core principles of respect, responsibility and safety for our children, their families, and staff.
- We have a passion for our work with youth and their families.
- We offer our programs and services in quality, unique facilities designed to encourage excellence at every level.
- We are committed to celebrating the uniqueness of each child.
- We believe that each child deserves a childhood which includes opportunities to learn, grow and play.
- We work in a spirit of cooperation and collaboration.
- We are committed to professional development and growth of all staff.
- We embrace inclusivity and diversity.
- We encourage a culture that promotes an appreciation of our natural resources and environment.
- We embrace the importance of family and youth voice so that families and youth are integral partners in helping youth achieve their full potential.
- We believe that all youth belong in their home communities.
Media Relations Contacts
Members of our staff can be available to answer specific questions about our school, our programs and services, or to comment on issues related to the programs and services provided by Spaulding Youth Center.
Please direct all media-related inquiries to Cheryl Avery, Director of Development and Community Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org or 603.286.8901 ext. 107.